- WHY should you marry?
- WHEN should you marry?
- You really wanted to marry?
- What kind of a concept MARRIAGE is?
- Is Marriage a compulsory stage?
Most single people today are very scared about their marriage. They may be seen many irritated / happy couple. But, what’s next?
The perfect answer I’ve ever read till date is from an actor John Dumelo – stating ‘Don’t Marry because all your Friends are getting Married’ – John Dumelo Lists 10 Instances that Shouldn’t Lead to Marriage.
Probably, one must think of these before he/she gets married.
Read these 10 lines stated by John Dumelo:
- Don’t marry for sex.
- Don’t marry because you are of age
- Don’t marry because you are getting old
- Don’t marry because you are lonely
- Don’t marry because you need someone to support you financially
- Don’t marry because you mistakenly got pregnant
- Don’t marry because you don’t want to lose the person
- Don’t marry because of family pressures
- Don’t marry because you like the idea of marriage and admire every wedding gown you see
- Don’t marry because all your friends are getting married.
He concludes his relationship advice by saying,
‘But get married because you are in love, get married cos he or she is your best friend and when that love is no more, he or she can still make u smile….. #somedayiwillgetmarried’